Boys and Girls Clubs invites you to participate in ‘Train the Trainer’ workshops for Accredited Youth Work Programmes (AYWP).
Following a successful pilot phase, Boys & Girls Clubs invites all local, Education Authority registered youth organisations, to participate in ‘Train the Trainer’ workshops across five areas of work:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Inclusion, Diversity & Equality of Opportunity
- Good Relations
- Living in Safety & Stability
By the end of each workshop, you will:
– Know more about AYWP
– Understand how it will benefit your local, EA registered youth centre
– Be familiar with resource materials
– Access and use the resource materials in your programmes
– Discuss what others are doing across the sector
Please register via Eventbrite. Dates, locations and topics covered are listed below. Spaces will fill up quickly – PLEASE BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!