Savvy Shopping: Group session
17 November @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Suitable for members around 11 – 16 years old.
We are pleased to invite you to a financial capability session for your children to be run by the HSBC UK Education team. The session is entitled Savvy Shopping Building an understanding of what is value and how we make financial decisions. An exploration of the buying cycle and offers available on the high street and online. The lesson will be delivered via Zoom on Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 7:30pm, lasting approximately 1 hour.
Considers advertising and making smart purchases. A chance to explore what is good value, how to spot a great offer and how loyalty, reward and store cards work.
What to expect from the session:
- Access to the platform will be made through your Zoom account or via a web browser – please check that this is working ahead of the session time.
- The Zoom call is password protected. Please do not share the password with anyone else.
- HSBC UK will provide a DBS checked member of the team on the call.
- The video call will be one way, that is you will be able to see the person presenting but your
own camera and sound will be switched off when you join
- The chat function will be enabled in order to allow you to answer questions throughout the
By registering for the session you are confirming that:
- You have read and understood your part in the above requirements
- You understand that the session is to be delivered via Zoom and are comfortable with the measures being taken to safeguard attendees.
I hope that you enjoy the lesson.