- This event has passed.
Guarding against Fraud: Group session
10 November 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Suitable for members around 11 – 18 years old.
We are pleased to invite you to a financial capability session for young people to be run by the HSBC UK Education team. The session is entitled Guarding Against Fraud, this session helps young people recognise fraud and how to protect themselves, their online identity and their money. As cases increase in schools, the session highlights money mules and the consequences of getting involved.
The lesson will be delivered via Zoom on Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 7:30pm, lasting approximately one hour.
A guide on how to recognise fraud and protect yourself, your online identity and your money. Highlights money mules and the many consequences of getting involved. The above are core sessions to help build an understanding of the value of money, banking and keeping your money safe. Recommended for the start of any financial capability programme.
What to expect from the session:
- Access to the platform will be made through your Zoom account or via a web browser – please check that this is working ahead of the session time.
- The Zoom call is password protected. Please do not share the password with anyone else.
- HSBC UK will provide a DBS checked member of the team on the call.
- The video call will be one way, that is you will be able to see the person presenting but your
own camera and sound will be switched off when you join
- The chat function will be enabled in order to allow you to answer questions throughout the
By registering for the session you are confirming that:
- You have read and understood your part in the above requirements
- You understand that the session is to be delivered via Zoom and are comfortable with the measures being taken to safeguard attendees.
I hope that you enjoy the lesson.